Monday, 26 August 2013

Vishal Anand Bricks and Mortar - Real Estate Advisor...Contact Us

Bricks and Mortar | Vishal Anand | Bricks and Mortar Noida | Bricks & Mortar Real Estate Noida | Bricks and Mortar Real Estate Advisory Noida | Bricks and Mortar Vishal Anand | Bricks and Mortar Noida Complaints | Bricks & Mortar Global Real Estate | Vishal Anand Bricks & Mortar!!

Bricks and Mortar is a young & dynamic real estate advisory company started by banking & real estate professionals. Bricks & Mortar was founded by Vishal Anand, a true visionary who has a long term vision to change the standards of real estate brokerage in India. Vishal Anand has over a decade of experience with organizations like ABN Amro Bank and HSBC.


Bricks and Mortar Real Estate Advisory Pvt. Ltd. envision a sparkling Indian Real Estate Industry in the 21st century whereby our real estate sector would not only be at par but better than best in this world. The journey began in 2008 and within a short span it has carved a niche for itself and is rated as one of the most professional real estate advisory companies in India.

3 comments:

  1. Till date, I am happy with the dealings of the staff of the organization Bricks and Mortar. They are very cordial, considerate and offer in time cooperation. Hope that Brick & Mortar will serve in the same spirit till the end of the project, not only to me but all others in the same manner.


    Best wishes.
    From
    Dr G K Mahapatro
    Prateek Wisteria, PW-77
    K-204 (1135 sq ft.)
    Senior Scientist
    Division of Entomology
    Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to know about Bricks and Mortar through internet. During my interaction with Mr. Vishal Anand regarding Prateek Wisteria Project, I felt that he has enough convincing capabilities. Finally I ended up with buying a 3BHK unit in Prateek Wisteria. Overall I am satisfied with Mr. Vishal Anand as well as Bricks and Mortar as a company.


    Regards
    Ritesh Kumar Porwal
    Manager, New Technologies
    Nokia Siemens Networks Pvt. Ltd.
    7th Floor, Tower A, Bldg. No. 9A
    DLF Cybercity, Phase -3
    Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to know about Bricks & Mortar through newspaper advertisement. When I met Mr Vishal Anand regarding a flat in Prateek Wisteria Noida, he helped me about every enquiry regarding the project and provided all the documents required by me. He also provided good and prompt home service for delivery of receipts and submission of payments etc. I feel lucky that I approached right broker for booking of the flat at competitive rates with good services.


    Regards.
    Pallavi Rajvanshi & Pankaj Rajvanshi, Flat No C-1005, Prateek Wisteria, Noida

    ReplyDelete